This 17-ounce, double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features an odor- and leak-proof cap. Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China
Spinal Decompression is a noninvasive treatment designed to alleviate pain by helping the spine to slightly open and close taking pressure off of the nerve roots and discs. Try this if you're having numbness, tingling, weakness, or shooting pains into your extremities.
It's not as bad as the name sounds! Muscle Scraping is designed to stimulate blood flow. This technique has been used to help thousands of athletes and weekend warriors, suffering from strained and pulled muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Patients with chronic pain and inflammation have also benefited.
Cupping therapy is used to create suction to decompress tissue, stretch fascia and help promote healthy blood flow to damaged tissue. Cupping helps with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.