This engraved bar chain bracelet with a sterling silver pendant can become anything you want it to be, from a meaningful gift for a loved one to a sleek accessory for your own use. The sharp engraving won't fade for a very long time, making the bracelet a guaranteed favorite in anyone's jewelry box.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with coating
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.28″ × 1.22″ (7 × 31 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02″ (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with open jump rings
• Spring ring clasp closure
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
• Blank product sourced from Poland
Spinal Decompression is a noninvasive treatment designed to alleviate pain by helping the spine to slightly open and close taking pressure off of the nerve roots and discs. Try this if you're having numbness, tingling, weakness, or shooting pains into your extremities.
It's not as bad as the name sounds! Muscle Scraping is designed to stimulate blood flow. This technique has been used to help thousands of athletes and weekend warriors, suffering from strained and pulled muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Patients with chronic pain and inflammation have also benefited.
Cupping therapy is used to create suction to decompress tissue, stretch fascia and help promote healthy blood flow to damaged tissue. Cupping helps with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.