Combine style and class with this 100% cotton polo shirt! The detailed embroidery is a great conversation starter, and thanks to the pre-shrunk fabric, the shirt will maintain its shape after washing.
• 100% ring-spun cotton pique
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton pique, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.3 oz/yd² (213.6 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk and quarter-turned fabric
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Three woodtone buttons on a clean-finished placket with a reinforced box
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala
Spinal Decompression is a noninvasive treatment designed to alleviate pain by helping the spine to slightly open and close taking pressure off of the nerve roots and discs. Try this if you're having numbness, tingling, weakness, or shooting pains into your extremities.
It's not as bad as the name sounds! Muscle Scraping is designed to stimulate blood flow. This technique has been used to help thousands of athletes and weekend warriors, suffering from strained and pulled muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Patients with chronic pain and inflammation have also benefited.
Cupping therapy is used to create suction to decompress tissue, stretch fascia and help promote healthy blood flow to damaged tissue. Cupping helps with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.